Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yard Sale - Binding: SOLD!

Bonnie at Quiltville's Quips & Snips is having a yard sale. Here are my items:

SOLD!
Thanks for your interest!
Five rolls of binding. Here are the specifics, top to bottom, left to right:

Peach: 4 yards, $2.00
Pink: 7 yards, $3.00
Yellow: 7 yards, $3.00
Black: 5 1/2 yards, $2.50
Red(ish): 6 yards, $2.50

This includes postage. Or, buy it all for $12.00 which includes postage. UPDATED: Or, make me an offer! This is binding I made to sell on Etsy. The prices are 1/2 what I originally charged. I have a paypal account which would be the best way to pay. Let me know & we'll work out the details.





3 comments:

  1. Hello Deborah
    This is a no brainer, please let me them off your hands,let me know.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have all of them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you sold them yet? If not, I'll take them.

    ReplyDelete

Can We Talk?