Monday, January 12, 2009

Shopping

We had such a lovely day on Sunday, with breakfast at the Flying Biscuit and shopping at Ikea and Atlantic Station. I found fleece blankets at Ikea for $3.99, which I'll use for some of the Blankets of Hope for wounded soldiers.. I plan on backing them with cotton or flannel.

My daughter got the best bargain of all, however. H&M was having a sale. She found one sweater, marked 70 percent off, selling for about $20.00. Another was $59.00, marked even lower. On top of that, all sweaters were buy one get one free. She bought both for a little over $20.00: she got them for the sale price of one sweater. Can't beat that with a stick!

Both girls had a wonderful time and I managed to escape without spending too much of my cash.

It's not unique, I know; but it's really wonderful with both girls really look forward to a shopping day with Mom and Aunt Judy.

have a great day and hope to see you all back on Wednesday for show and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment