Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fabulous Ladies

I stumbled upon this blog, Advanced Style, and wanted to share. What fabulous women - all of "a certain age" who look magnificent.

The weather today is so gloomy. Right now it looks like it's about 9 at night, rainy, and cold. In fact, it's so dark it's kind of scary. I have a slight tummy problem and I'm not feeling 100%. On the up side, my dear daughter has given me access to her considerable bead collection since she's not into that any more. I've found some real beauties in there for the cq. I need to go to the grocery store but I'd have to put the dogs in their kennels and I hate to do that - they are so comfortable looking on the sofa. And since it just began pouring rain, I think I'll wait until my DH gets up so he can dog-sit wil I go. Maybe the rain will have let up. It's really pouring right now. I think I need some chicken soup, a quilt & a good movie.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Advanced Style! The creativity is amazing...these women create themselves through their outfits everyday. They make me happy.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great, isn't it? It's so good to see that love of life in older women. I hope I make it that far AND look half that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it is just nice to lay down. Go snuggle with the dogs and feel better:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken soup was on my mind too while it was pouring rain and then snowing. I'm so glad you have nice beads. My daughter lets me use hers that are left from her cross stitching projects.

    ReplyDelete