Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Quilters

Not much progress in the Quilting Cafe this week. I'm trying to do a large Lone Star block in the middle of the QOV I'm working on but to speed things up, maybe I'll use one of the blocks Debra sent me.

There has been a lot going on at work this week, and when I get home, I start talking to my daughters and before I know it, it's 10 pm and I'm exhausted. I worked Saturday, and Sunday went back over to my SIL's to help finish up her mother's room. We were hard at it from 10:30 until 4:30 (a few breaks in there but not many). Fortunately we got the room cleaned up but all the many years of collected stuff is in boxes and bags for my SIL to sort through. About 60 years' worth. I don't envy her. Went through that when my mother moved from her home of 50+ years and it was very hard.

Here you see the tiny space in which I try to quilt and sew. Rather confining.
Posted by Picasa


Hope your week was more productive.

Most of you are over here from Debra's blog anyway, but if not, be sure to stop by there and check out her phenomenal progress with her charity quilts. She's made more than 15 since the beginning of the year. I will not make that many in a lifetime!

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun for me to see fabrics I've sent others being used! Cool! I see a Janome too-what model? Love mine!

    ReplyDelete