Monday, February 16, 2009

I was trying not to look at my photos from the Charleston vacation because brother, have I felt the need to get away lately. I've been listening to "Skylark" over and over and watching Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil even though it's not a very good movie, it was shot partly in Savannah and it does have the real Lady Chablis in it. But mostly I've been listening to Johnny Mercer. Sigh.

Not to be, not in the near future, DH says; we are moving the horses down closer to home and that's gonna cost a bundle; not to mention DD#2 is graduating and we've got AP tests, yearbooks, and PROM. So I will have to content myself with a two dimensional substitute and "Skylark".

So I got up the nerve to post this picture of me, DH, and DD#2 taken in Charleston. I look totally goofy, which is why I do not LIKE having my picture taken. I HATE IT as a matter of fact, I'm awkward and come off look like, "Oh, hello. Are you taking my pick-ture?"

From Charleston Vacation

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you look goofy at all! I happen to like this picture!
    I must be missing the south something fierce because I went through your whole picture album and got homesick! Deborah, you take some awesome shots, especially the flowers. So much detail....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Beth. I think that is a very good picture and you look wonderful in blue!

    ReplyDelete