Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gone Fishin'

Well, not really, just a brief hiatus down in Savannah. But, we're near water and sometimes do see dolphins jumping about.

So I'll post when I return, or maybe down there if one of the daughters brings her laptop (HA. as if they could be without it). My camera is packed.

I've got my stitching packed and I hope I can get a lot done in the evenings.

The weather looks good; it's very chilly here this morning, and overcast.

I was checking out the CQJP blog for inspiration and found Plays With Needles, the blog of Susan Elliot. My goodness, what a skilled stitcher she is! I could look at her work all day long. What an inspiration.

Looking at her photostream on Flickr, I thought: what a great idea, a quilt based on your favorite movies or books. She is a genius.

Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love Susan's work: she is an amazing needle artist. Have a wonderful time basking in the Savannah sunshine! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete